Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Every Day Love Song

You close your eyes,you take your space,
you hope that someone holds you
but he gone's away
he's never coming back

you said goodbye,you had to but
it hurt you while you said it
Its still in your eyes
I see it when you cry

I know that you'll get over him
someone will come along
he will hold you by the hand and he will
carry you along
Reach for him,he'll lead you on
to where you wanna go,
you wont be alone,
he will be there with you

I hve seen you scream,i have seen you cry
i have seen you pull your hair out and
i wonder why,
You dont have to cry
you've been strong
you've gone through worse
just tell yourself you'll do it
and tehn you'll pull through
i'll be by your side

I'll hold you in my arms and i will
Pacify your pain,
Even if you dont love me
I'll love you just the same
I want to hold you tight my love
Even if you dont
Let me be the one
You dont have to be alone

Why,Why do you have to cry when
I,I am there by your side and
You ought to know that
wherever you go
I'll be by your side


Why dont you give your love to me
I'll treat you like you really ought to be
Treated girl,I will treate you like a queen
I'will show you all the pleasures that
I woudl give to you my love
you know i would
you know i love you so

you just dont know how happy you had
mad me feel last night
you've givem all your love to me
and everything's all right
i see it in your eyes dear girl
you still love the man
who's gotten up and gone
left you all alone

why do you have cry when
I am there by your side and
you ought to know that
wheerever you go,
i'll be by your side

i knew that if he came to you
you'd be running back
you never really cared for me
i just helped you bounce back
you knew i'd never leave you and that
he will break you heart
if you come to me
i aint gonna take you back


why did you have to cry when
i was there by your side and
you ought to know that
wherever you go

I will be there on your side.



No comments: