Thursday, March 27, 2008

I will Wait..

Baby i might not be the rich guy
that you're looking for,
Baby i might not be the perfect man
your'e looking for,

but One thing is for sure,
for you,I'll be always be there
Even if the world is against us,
I will be by your side,

I dont want fame or kings palace
all i want is a little space in your heart,
all i want is to see a smile on your face,
even if it costs me a fortune

i know you had a bad past
i know you deserve much better
but why are you scared of my love
you know i am not like the one before,

Oh dear, have trust on me
you come along with me
i'll take you where you want to be
where you'll be loved like never before

Even if you dont love me,
i'll love you just the same
Even if you dont care about me
I will be always yours.

I cant force you to love me
i know u will feel  my love someday
I will wait for that day,
I will wait for that day.

No comments: