I have You…..
I have You…
The only thing that is with me is you.
The only thing to live is you
Don’t make a funeral to my love
Don’t make my life go in to gloom
Give a chance to our love to bloom
I have u , I have u, I have u.
Listen to your heart,I will be there,
Listen to yourself, you’ll see me.
Ride in to my heart,
you will find Nothing but love for you.
Lets go to ultimate bliss
Lets not give it another miss.
I have You…
The only thing that is with me is you.
The only thing to live is you
Don’t make a funeral to my love
Don’t make my life go in to gloom
Give a chance to our love to bloom
I have u , I have u, I have u.
Listen to your heart,I will be there,
Listen to yourself, you’ll see me.
Ride in to my heart,
you will find Nothing but love for you.
Lets go to ultimate bliss
Lets not give it another miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment